Development and implementation of Information system for conducting independent exams for the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Information system for conducting independent exams
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The purpose of the creation of the system is improving the licensing and certification of medical personnel.
The introduction of the information system for assessing the level of professional training, the level of theoretical knowledge and clinical skills will help objectively evaluate the training and professionalism of medical personnel, and, as a result, improve the quality of medical services provided to the population.
Subsystems and modules:
The system consists of the following modules:
· Management of the exam preparation process
· Practical examinations
· Spagoo BI
The system has the following functions:
· Formation and management of the examination materials base;
· Management of the examination procedure;
· Management of the testing procedure (registration, preparation for testing, testing, assessment of practical skills, etc.);
· Preparation of electronic educational resources for test preparation;
· Reporting function with graphs and diagrams;
· Security control;
· System of archiving, protection and backup of candidates’ data.
Technologies used: PHP, PostgreSql, Apache web server, Java8